Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- "Chef Frank needs you to track down and harvest some succulents so he can reclaim his rightful place at the top of the food service food chain. Go on then, it's time to succ."
- Find the Big Succ
- Find cacti
- Pick up cactus fruit
- Collect Succulent Skag meat
- Kill Succulent Alpha Skag
- Collect alpha skag meat
- Kill Mincemeat
- Kill Trufflemunch and Buttmunch
- Collect meat
- Drop ingredients off
Turn In: Chef Frank
- Mission items:
- Care Package For... You
- Succulent Skag Meat
- Succulent Alpha Skag Meat
- Succulent Flavored Skag Meat
- Just as Chef Frank's words suggest, cactus fruit harvest may be conducted with any explosive measure "like a ground slams and grenades" not just The Big Succ's alternative fire mode.
- Ground Slams may be performed by jumping from the protrusion onto a cactus.
- During the first phase of this mission, a Frigid Badass Varkid or Voltaic Badass Varkid may be encountered at the Dahl's 3rd Brigade Memorial Dam and can pose a significant threat to low level Vault Hunters.
- Judging from how Chef Frank claims that his skag meat hot dogs are actually made out of toenail clippings and dead skin, how he changed his name, how he calls his rival "arrogant, spatula-wielding bastard", and how the the reward weapon called the "Emperor's Condiment", it's likely that Chef Frank is actually Spatula Khan's rival, the Weenie Emperor.
- Main article: Skag Dog Days/Transcript