“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
This article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Shockwave is the title of a group of common shotguns in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Maliwan.
Usage & Description
Shockwave shotguns fire an elemental orb after a short charge time.
- The Shockwave is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source.
- The Shockwave can be charged to release a mid-range pulse.
- The Shockwave can be charged for as long as the trigger is held.
- The Shockwave releases a blast that travels a short distance, making it useless in a long-range situation.
- Shots from a Shockwave can deal critical hits.