“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- Shiny Grogs are small and agile. They will usually run up to the Vault Hunter and then leap as it gets closer, but may leap from any distance.
- Shiny Grogs have a trail of 2 yellow lines following their tail, making them easier to spot
- Shiny Grogs have the following attacks:
- Leap - leaps toward the Vault Hunter, creating a radiation puddle and cloud when it lands.
- Bite - used within melee range.
- Pounce - used within melee range.
- Tail swing - a 360° swing of its tail, knocking back the Vault Hunter.
- Radiation spit - spits a small ball of radiation that creates a massive radiation explosion and puddle.
- Shiny Grogs resist radiation damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.