“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
The Seraph Vendor is a NPC in Oasis, the Badass Crater of Badassitude, Hunter's Grotto, and Flamerock Refuge that exchanges weapons, shields and artifacts for Seraph Crystals (in a similar manner to the Black Market).
- Oasis: between Shade's booth and the quest related Catch-A-Ride.
- Badass Crater of Badassitude: fastest way to travel there is to exit from Badass Crater Bar, then turn left. Move forward until dropping down a cliff, the vendor is then to the left.
- Hunter's Grotto: inside the Lodge
- Flamerock Refuge: The solitary $ icon that appears on your map as you head from the center of town toward the forest.
Some certain Seraph items are stocked by the vendor in each DLC. However, some items are never sold and must be obtained as drops from raid bosses. Sometimes there may be two or more items with same name but slightly different stats, sometimes items are not available at all. Exactly one Seraph Relic is available as the Item of the Day.
Like regular vendors, stock changes every 20 in-game minutes.
The Seraph Vendor in Oasis will stock the following items:
The Seraph Vendor in the Badass Crater of Badassitude will stock the following items:
- Crossfire (grenade mod)
- Meteor Shower (grenade mod)
- O-Negative (grenade mod)
- Pun-chee (shield)
- Sponge (shield)
- Might of the Seraphs (relic)
The Seraph Vendor in the Hunter's Grotto will stock the following items:
The Seraph Vendor in Flamerock Refuge will stock the following items:
- Seeker (assault rifle)
- Florentine (submachine gun)
- Shadow of the Seraphs (relic)
- Antagonist (shield)
- Seraph Vendor stock is viewable only if at least one Seraph crystal dropped from Seraph Guardians has been collected.
- The Seraph Vendor is a re-skinned version of Crazy Earl; he now has neon pink eyes and is pitch black everywhere else where he is visible.