- "I expect you to die, Vault Hunter. Come on, sell out! You'll get a sweet gun! Just do it!"
- Use obvious death trap
- Destroy cameras 0/5
Tyreen is offering a special gun if the Vault Hunters are willing to kill themselves for the Children of the Vault's entertainment. Follow the waypoint to where she's set up her deathtrap and make the decision. If you agree to be her "gun slut", the Sellout pistol will be given. Destroying the cameras around the deathtrap will disappoint her, with cash being the only reward instead.
- "Wow. You actually did it?! You ARE a total gun slut... and we just added a cool hundo-thousand followers, so win-win. My work here is done! Thanks, Vault Thief. I knew I could count on you."
- "Well, I guess you're smidge less of a gun slut than I thought. Too bad. I'll have to give that limited-edition to one of my loyal followers now. Here's some cash, dipshit."
Turn In: Tyreen
- This mission is a callback to the Borderlands 2 mission Kill Yourself, in which Handsome Jack made a similar lucrative offer in exchange for the Vault Hunters' voluntary self-destruction.
- There are a few methods of activating the death switch without having to pay the reconstruction fee:
- Activating the switch and instantly exiting the game will keep the objective completed while safely reloading from the nearest New-U station.
- There is an exploit using Photo Mode in which the camera can be used to pick up/activate items from a distance. To do this, position the camera directly on top of the item, exit Photo Mode, and immediately tap the action button to activate the switch from outside the chamber.
- Zane can summon his Digi-Clone outside of the death chamber, activate the switch, and swap places with the clone before he is killed.