“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Scorpio is a legendary pistol in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Tediore. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Lt. Preston located in Tazendeer Ruins.
Special Weapon Effects
Mobile oppression for pennies a day. – Thrown weapon spawns a stationary shielded turret.
Usage & Description
- The shielded turret will fire rockets and bullets. The rockets however, do not deal splash damage.
- A maximum of 6 turrets can be present at any given time.
- The name and special effect are a reference to Roland's Scorpio Turret action skill.
- The flavor text is a reference to the Mobile Oppression Palace in the 1999 animated series Futurama.
- The gun has been present in Borderlands 3 since launch but was bugged and unable to drop.