The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Rockets Per Volley: 22
- Each of the individual rockets has a blast radius, thus the total damage they inflict is maximized by having enemies clustered together. As a result, the already effective tactic of tossing a singularity grenade at the same time as deploying the turret becomes even more effective.
- If Gemini has been invested into, both turrets will receive the rocket pods.
- Although not listed directly, a Sabre Turret with the rocket pods does 13% less bullet damage.
- This stacks with the penalty from Double Up.
- Upon hitting an enemy's critical hit zone, a CRITICAL message will display, although they do not deal bonus damage.
- The name of this skill is taken from the scorched earth policy, a military strategy involving the destruction of anything deemed useful by the enemy while advancing or withdrawing from an area.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.