Savage Lee is an enemy in Borderlands 2.
Savage Lee is a psycho naturalist who loved bullymongs so much that he learned their ways and now lives among them. He can be found living among the bullymongs in Three Horns - Divide, south of the fast travel point, in the Marrowfield.
Savage Lee can jump a sizeable distance and has high health, but he shouldn't present too much of a threat to appropriate level characters.
- As of August 6, 2013, Savage Lee has an increased chance to drop the Unkempt Harold.
- Savage Lee will occasionally spawn twice on the map simultaneously, once near the fast travel station in addition to his normal spawn in Marrowfield.
- The presence of Savage Lee near the fast travel station can be determined by checking the mini map for hostile bullymongs. Red markers indicate that Lee is present and fighting them.
- Savage Lee will only spawn in Marrowfield after The Road to Sanctuary has been completed and turned in.
- If Bad Hair Day has not been completed, any bullymongs killed by Savage Lee will drop its fur as his axe attacks are registered as melee damage.