“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Points of Interest
- Entry point of the map with a fast travel station, vending machines for meds and ammo, Catch-A-Ride and some loot containers, one of which is a refrigerator. The loot containers do not refresh as you cross the barrier between Sandblast Scar and Konrad's Hold and vice versa. However, ammo will respawn on a timer. The interesting thing about Sandblast Scar is that it can be used to reach an Eridium-encased weapon chest at the tail end of Konrad's Hold, once you cross the transition barrier.
- A big open industrial place with multiple abandoned factory buildings.
- There is a red chest inside the northern factory building behind a large tank.
- There is not much in the way of exploration in the Sandblast Scar--most of the roadside buildings are inaccessible on foot. Instead the area is suited for practicing driving skills and vehicular combat.
- There are a few Dook Hut bandit chests located at several "rest stops" along the way.
- This is the only open world zone that contains no challenges. All there is to discover are the 4 locations and single red chest near the end of the map.
- Title given by the game is "Desert Canyon".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.