The content may change as more information becomes available. Please do not add unsourced speculation. Stay tuned for details and visit the talk page for discussions.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
We don't talk about Sanctuary II. - Live quote by Randy Pitchford.
Sanctuary III is your ride to fly to other planets within the universe. After your venture on Pandora you will find Sanctuary III.
It is a centralized hub/home base for players to stop between missions, meet friends, travel to new worlds, trade loot and prepare for the next mission.
(Currently confirmed NPC's)
- Dr. Patricia Tannis
- Sir Hammerlock (Mission Provider)
- Marcus Kincaid (SDU Vendor)
- Mad Moxxi (Bar Tenant/Owner)
- Ellie (Ship Mechanic)
- Crazy Earl
Points of Interest
- The Bridge
- A Quick Change station (enables players to change their appearance, emotes and respec their skill points)
- A "Lost Loot" vending machine (enables players to reacquire loot left behind during missions, that has gotten stuck in the environment or simply missed)
- Marcus' Firing Range
- Mad Moxxi's Bar
- Dr. Tannis' Infirmary
- Sir Hammerlock's Quarters (an area where trophies from "hunt" missions will be displayed (semi-confirmed))
- Golden Chest