is the title
of a group of common submachine guns
in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
. They are manufactured exclusively by scavs
and commonly spawn with the Tediore
, scav, or Maliwan
Usage & Description
These weapons can spawn with either of three barrels which gives them different properties according to the manufacturer:
- Tediore – Increased reload speed and accuracy at the cost of weapon base damage.
- Scav – Increased damage at the cost of accuracy.
- Maliwan – Increased accuracy and elemental effect chance.
- The SMG is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source.
- The increased elemental effect chance perk of the Maliwan barrel is technically never available to this weapon because any SMG with a Maliwan barrel has a separate gun title depending on the element.