“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Research and Development is a location in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- Doctor Grayson (during Science and Violence)
- Doctor Torres (during Science and Violence)
- Dr. Minte
- Dr. Spara
- Gladstone (during Science and Violence)
- Benjamin Blue
Points of Interest
Advanced Propulsion Weapon Testing
Indigenous Species Research
Observation Room 11-B
It is a hidden room with systems for watching stalkers and windows overlooking the outer space. Here is a Dr. Minte who can give the Fresh Air mission.
Aquatic Observation Area
Robotics Durability and Adaptability Research
Aquatic Life Stabilization Area
De Quidt Synaptic Processing
Automated Weapons Production
- Scattered through the level are four pressure plates. If they are all activated, Benjamin Blue's cage in Indigenous Species opens, allowing him to be petted. If he is petted three times, he vomits up a pile of loot and ammo, roughly the amount that would be found in a big blue chest. Pressure plate locations:
- Aquatic Observation, along the far northern edge of the area, behind a column and a Dahl container
- Robotics, room above where Grayson uncloaks his exit door, on the other side of a server rack from a red chest
- Robotics, behind the large square table near Grayson's lab
- Lab 19, behind the computers used to open the Tiny Destroyer's chamber
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.