“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Res a legendary pistol in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Atlas, and is exclusive to the Designer's Cut DLC. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source at Stormblind Complex during the Arms Race mode, and can be brought outside of the area if it is extracted at a Gear Extractor.
Special Weapon Effects
She was right here, I swear. Hair blue as the sky. – Heals an ally or revives them when they are in Fight For Your Life. 30 second cooldown.
Usage & Description
Due to its unique effects and terrible damage output against enemies, the Res should be treated more as a support utility rather than a weapon in combat.
- The Res can revive NPCs such as the crew of Sanctuary III, as well as restore health to FL4K’s pets, Moze’s Iron Bear, and Zane’s Digi-Clone.
- If Moze uses the Res and has the Cloud of Lead skill, every 4th shot will deal damage to allies.
- The Res can instantly revive FL4K’s pets.
- The Res cannot have an Anointment.
- The weapon's name and flavor text are a reference to Maya and her Res skill from Borderlands 2, which could revive allies simply by phaselocking them.