- "The notes Tannis gave you are rambling and disjointed, and appear to be written in the form of an argument with either an invisible cellmate or a rat. However, she also mentions reactivating three network transmitter consoles in three separate buildings, then returning to this main control console."
- Reactivate Transmitter Consoles.
- Transmitter Console activated: 0/3
The Transmitter Consoles are housed within huge towers and are easy to spot from a distance. The three communications towers are nearly identical to each other in terms of layout and defenses. Each one has a defensive contingent of four to eight Crimson Lance soldiers and a pop up Gatling Turret. The ECHO Comm System controls are located on the middle level of each tower, in a small control booth.
Return to the ECHO Comm System on completion.
- "Success! The ECHO communication network is back on-line."
- There are Lance soldiers fighting guardians at two points in this level, at the beginning of the map (only Principal and Arch Guardians, excluding Badass spawns), and on the path to the third tower (only Sera Guardians).
- However, upon completion of the mission, the group of Guardians upon entering the Crimson Enclave will disappear.
- Crimson Lance troops on the ECHO control tower rooftops will sometimes stand directly on the outside of the door, thus making it impossible to open. These units will also be too far back on the platform to be shot from the ground, although they can still be attacked with grenades.
- The quota of Transmitter Consoles is not specific to each console, so it is possible to complete one of the objectives, exit the game, start a new game and complete another objective by activating the same console again. This can be repeated until the mission is complete.