The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Raum-Kampfjet Mark V (Introduced as RK5) is a Dahl gunship, operated by the Lost Legion to protect the vault on Elpis. It is equipped with multiple rocket pods and shock turrets, and will occasionally drop nukes.
- Main article: The Beginning of the End
- "Vault Hunters sighted! OPEN FIRE!" (Mission only)
- "I've had it up to here with you Vault Hunters."
- "We fight until the last of us falls!" (Mission only)
- "Yeah, DIE, DIE, DIE."
- "Don't let up!"
- "Eat lasery death"
- "Special delivery."
- "Are you ready for a missile massacre?"
- "I'm retreating -- cover fire, NOW!"
- "Bombs away!"
- "Charlie, Foxtrot, I'm outta here cover me."
- "I've had about enough -- you guys pound on 'em for a while!"
- "To the last!"
- "Stop your belly-aching and love the bomb!"
- "This is it!"
- RK5 is a re-spawning boss after the mission is completed and has an increased chance to drop the legendary The Sham shield and the HellFire submachine gun.
- RK5 respawns after leaving and re-entering the Outfall Pumping Station.
- RK5's critical hit locations are its missile pods, cockpit, and the engine.
- "Raum-Kampfjet" means "space combat jet [aircraft]" in German.
- A ship similar to the RK5 appears first during a cutscene in Eye to Eye. It deploys Colonel Zarpedon's Mech to the arena and drops a couple of Lost Legion Soldiers before it leaves.
- Two Dahl crafts sharing RK5's model appear in The Dawn of New Pandora. They do not attack and are ranked 10 levels above the character, but can be shot down. They have lower health than an equal-level RK5.
- Multiple copies of RK5 can be seen at Outfall Pumping Station. They are static and only serve as game scenery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.