Pressure is a tier 2 skill in Axton's Survival skill tree. It increases reload speed and lower shield recharge delay the lower your health is.


  • Max Reload Speed: +14% per level
  • Max Shield Recharge Delay: -12% per level
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Max Reload Speed +14%+28%+42%+56%+70%
Max Recharge Delay -12%-24%-36%-48%-60%
Level 6 7 8 9 10 11
Max Reload Speed +84%+98%+112%+126%+140%+154%
Max Recharge Delay -72%-84%-96%-108%-120%-132%

Can only be leveled past 5 with Pointman, Veteran, and Legendary Pointman class mods.


  • The full listed effect is only obtained when Axton is near death (e.g. at 1 hp, or near there), or already in Fight For Your Life mode. This scales linearly with portion of his HP that is missing. For example, if Axton has 43% of his health remaining, then he will get 57% of the listed effect.

Axton skills
Sabre Turret
Guerrilla Gunpowder Survival

Forbearance • Gemini • Grit • Healthy • Last Ditch Effort • Mag-Lock • Phalanx Shield • Preparation • Pressure • Quick Charge • Resourceful

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.