[[Category:New Haven missions]]
- "You've got some nerve, Vault Hunter, strutting into New Haven like the world owes you something. Well, I've got news for you. You pull your own weight here, or you die. Before I lift one finger to help you on your mad quest for the Vault, you're going to do something for me. The last electrical storm blew out New Haven's power grid. Scooter tells me the equipment is fixed now, but someone needs to go reactivate all the generators. That's where you come in."
- Turn on generators around New Haven.
- Scooter's power on
- West Gate power on
- Tenement power on
- Rooftop power on
- North Gate power on
There are five generators to activate, and these are scattered around town. Scooter's power is located by his work area between the building and his runner. The West Gate power generator is outside West Gate past the building on the left of the road, behind the tires. The tenement power is located behind the weapons shop and the cafe buildings. Through the alley between the two, it is on the left, upstairs. The rooftop generator is on the roof of the building opposite Marcus Munitions. The North Gate generator is at the end of the main street near the North Gate.
- "So, you're not afraid to get your hands dirty with a little real work now and then. I'm glad to see that you're good for something other than slaughtering bandits."
- Firepower: All Sales Are Final
- Up To Our Ears
- Hidden Journal: Rust Commons West
- Scooter's Used Car Parts
- Scavenger: Submachine Gun
- Like A Moth To Flame
- Corrosive Crystal Harvest
- King Tossing