Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Possessed Wraiths are ranged Guardians who are functionally similar to Wraiths and share many of the same moves.
- Possessed Wraiths have the following attacks:
- Beam Burst - fires a series of bolts
- Swing - slashes with its staff
- Jump Smash - jumps and smashes the ground on impact
- Spear Throw - hurls its spear that creates a small shock explosion on impact.
- Disc Throw - hurls a bouncing energetic disc-like grenade.
- Backflip - Used to get range on the character.
- Early in the game, Possessed Wraiths can only spawn if a Wraith is possessed by a red Guardian soul that was spawned from The Summoner or from a dead Guardian. Later in the game they can spawn in their own capacity.
- Possessed Wraiths have an armor health bar as well as the normal guardian shield health.
- In the Takedown at the Guardian Breach they receive a Fortified prefix.