Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Possessed Spectres are a possessed variant of Spectres.
- Possessed Spectres are melee-oriented guardians that are functionally similar to Spectres and share many of the same moves.
- Possessed Spectres have the following attacks:
- Crossblade - performs a cross-cut with both blades.
- Upward slash - Uppercut with a blade.
- Lunge - quickly lunges at the target with its blades extended.
- Dash - dashes at the target while thrusting an arm forward.
- Swing kick - close range half-circle kick.
- Somersault Slash - performs a backward somersault with its blades extended (used to reposition).
- Possessed Spectres are first met in the Neon Arterial and later can be found in all places that can spawn Guardians.
- Early in the game, Possessed Spectres can only spawn if a Spectre is possessed by a red Guardian soul that was spawned from The Summoner or from a dead Guardian. Later in the game, they can spawn in their own capacity.
- Possessed Spectres have an armor health bar as well as the normal guardian shield health.
- In the Takedown at the Guardian Breach they receive a Fortified prefix.