- For the general family of one-handed weapons, see Pistol.
Pistal is the title of a group of common pistols in Borderlands 2. They are manufactured exclusively by bandits and commonly spawn with the Tediore, bandit, Maliwan, and Dahl barrels.
Usage & Description
The Pistal can come with a variety of barrels and each one can give the gun different properties:
- Tediore (standard) – No additional effects.
- Bandit ("heavy") – Increases the weapon damage but reduces accuracy.
- Maliwan (elemental) – Increases elemental effect damage (if the weapon spawns with an element).
- Dahl (stable)– Increases recoil recovery, and slightly reduces recoil and weapon damage.
- Tinderbox – Unique incendiary pistol that fires arching and slow moving incendiary bullets with increased splash damage and elemental effect chance.
- Gub – Legendary corrosive pistol with increased magazine size and damage.
- The Pistal is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source.
- The name is a misspelling of "Pistol".