|Melee Damage Bonus||+160%||+320%||+480%||+640%||+800%|
- The damage bonus only applies to the single melee attack that ends Lilith's Phasewalk.
- The damage bonus is cumulative with any damage bonus from Hit & Run or Venom, though those skills' contribution will be relatively minor.
- The Venom skill will give the phase strike a Corrosive brand.
- In the initial release, did far less damage than advertised. (patched in 1.0.1)
- In the initial release, could one-hit kill The Destroyer. (patched in 1.0.1)
Phase Strike can only be used once per Phasewalk, which somewhat limits its potential. However, if the Siren were to reset the cooldown of Phasewalk via Blackout before Phasewalk ends-- perhaps by spreading Radiance, perhaps by other pending DoT effects-- then she could melee attack and immediately re-enter Phasewalk, allowing yet another Phase Strike in turn. Hard to Get will also allow the Siren to use Phase Strike more frequently.
(Note: It has been confirmed that if Phasewalk is completely reset DURING a Phasewalk in process, melee attacks WILL NOT end the ability prematurely; this will allow multiple melee attacks in Phasewalk, all of which will have the bonus damage from Phase Strike.)