- Invictus - Increases the damage dealt by the Aspis when thrown.
- Ephodos - Increases the movement speed and gun damage while holding the Aspis.
- Vanguard - While the Aspis is active, Athena and teammates gain health regeneration. The health regeneration rate increases as the Aspis absorbs damage.
- Hold the Line - Lengthens the duration the Aspis can be active before it is automatically thrown.
- Prismatic Aegis - The Aspis now stores the elemental damage type of absorbed damage. Multiple elemental damage types can be stored and all stored damage types are dealt by the Aspis when thrown.
- United Front - Damage absorbed by the Aspis now provides power to the shield of nearby teammates. Also increases maximum shield capacity.
- Clear! - When thrown, the Apsis' explosion grants second wind to friends within the range. In addition, damage bonus is gained in Fight For Your Life.
- Stalwart - Allows the Aspis to absorb a percentage of damage from your teammates guns. Also increases Athena's maximum health.
- Return Fire - When active, the Aspis has a chance to reflect incoming lasers and bullets while still absorbing their energy.
- Prepare for Glory - Activating the Aspis taunts nearby enemies, making them more likely to attack Athena. Additionally, for every individual enemy who inflicts damage on the Aspis, a stack of Prepare for glory is gained, this increases gun damage. Stacks persist for a short duration after the Aspis has been thrown.
- Wrath of the Goddess - The Aspis will ricochet to up to 4 additional enemies, each taking less damage than the last. The Aspis will return after it hits the final enemy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.