Patch 1.7.0 was released on November 21, 2013 for the Xbox 360 and November 26, 2013 for PC and PS3. 
- Added support for upcoming downloadable content.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue with "Dwarven Allies" which would cause a blocker if players picked up the third rune letter prior to completing the "Solve ancient dwarven puzzle" objective.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Murderlin will now respond if you have accepted but not completed the mission “Roll Insight”
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Addressed an issue where damage dealt to Dexiduous, after destroying a crit region, would be too low when the player was lower level than Dexiduous.
- (TK Baha DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause the flying pumpkin head to regenerate health in Hallowed Hollow.
- Summoning Deathtrap with "Sharing is Caring" enabled no longer causes a Turtle shield's health penalties to be applied twice.
- Adjusted drop rates of unique items from Doc Mercy, Mad Dog, Savage Lee and McNally to be more consistent across all modes.
- Added checks to enforce the maximum overpower level and remove invalid gear.
- Addressed a manufacturing error where rare Maliwan SMGs were created with the incorrect body part.
- Addressed a glowing issue with the Gunzerker Skin of Steel skin.
- Further corrected the alignment of holographic sights on pistols.
- Addressed an issue where completed repeatable missions would not show text in the mission acceptance screen.
- Addressed an issue where defendable targets would not have a health bar