Patch 1.2.1 was released on 2 February 2010 for the PC only.
- Multiplayer connectivity has been improved; users should no longer be required to forward ports to host or join multiplayer games
- Players who experienced distorted shadows or graphical glitches after update 1.0.1 should no longer experience these issues
- The 3D Vision crosshair has been improved
- Official Patch Notes (gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com)
- PC Retail Update 1.2.1 (gearboxsoftware.com)
- PC Retail Update 1.2.1 (Retail German/censored version) (gearboxsoftware.com)
- Borderlands product page (gearboxsoftware.com)
- Borderlands product page (German/censored version) (gearboxsoftware.com)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.