Patch 1.02 for the PS3 version of Borderlands was released on 16 December 2009. The patch was actually distributed on the 16th, despite the Forum announcement stating it was on the 17th.
- Characters that have lost skill points will have them returned the next time they are loaded.
- Most instances involving character data loss when playing online should no longer occur.
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of text.
- Trophies should now unlock properly. Players should automatically receive trophies that did not unlock correctly.
- Resolved an issue that caused optical audio to stutter.
- Fixed a progression issue in the Find Steele mission - characters affected by this issue should now be able to continue progressing.
- Some issues involving external data manipulation of the backpack and character level have been addressed.
- The auto-aim option should now fully disable auto-aim properly.
- Fixed a bug that kept challenges and achievements from unlocking for the rest of a session after visiting arenas.
- Fixed some formatting issues with the server list screen.
- Fixed an issue causing servers to report the incorrect plot mission.
- Improved the speed of refreshing the server browser.
- Proficiency progress to the next level should no longer be lost when leaving a multiplayer game as a client.
- Lilith's "Silent Resolve" skill now works as intended.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Mordecai to spawn multiple Bloodwings.
- Mordecai's "Loaded" skill now increases mag capacity by 20%.
- Roland's "Scattershot" skill has had its spread adjustment corrected, and damage now increases at +5 per level.
- PS3 Update, 12/17 (Official announcement on Gearbox Forums)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.