Patch 1.0.1 for Borderlands was released on November 16th, 2009 for PC.
- Characters that have lost skill points will have the lost points refunded.
- Clients will no longer lose proficiency progress upon leaving a co-op game.
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of detail text.
- Lilith's Phase Strike and melee attacks from Phase Walk now function as intended.
- Voicechat: users can now control volume and individually mute players.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CL4P-TP to stop progressing during the introduction.
- Server browser population times have been improved.
- Server information should now always display the correct plot mission.
- Benchmarking feature now works as intended.
- Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia).
- Official Patch Notes (gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com)
- PC Retail Update 1.0.1 (gearboxsoftware.com)
- PC Retail Update 1.0.1 (German/censored version) (gearboxsoftware.com)
- Borderlands product page (gearboxsoftware.com)
- Borderlands product page (German/censored version) (gearboxsoftware.com)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.