- "Tannis needs more parts to ensure the protection grid holds on her device's ecto-containment unit, safeguarding against total protonic reversal, which would be extraordinarily bad."
- Get even more claptrap components for Tannis.
- Clap-Component: 0/75
Retrieve parts dropped from enemy Claptraps. The little robots spawn in all of the areas connected to Tartarus Station and can be destroyed easily. One claptrap part will drop with each kill, so the quota for this mission can be filled while actively engaging in other missions. Once the required number of parts are retrieved, the mission can be turned in to Tannis for the reward.
- "You got those parts Tannis needed! It's Filler Time! If you've got the time, she's got the beer....Filler Beer."
- The name of the mission may be a reference to an 80's Wendy's commercial in which a customer asks which parts of the chicken are in the nuggets. The counter person replies 'Parts is parts'.
- It is possible that the name of the mission is a reference to quests in Everquest and World of Warcraft, both of which require you to collect "parts" from creatures and return them to an NPC for a reward.
- There is a reference to the original 1984 film, Ghostbusters, and the quote from it about the containment unit: "Don't cross the streams."