The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Pandora's Next Top Mouthpiece is an optional mission in Borderlands 3.
- "Since you killed Mouthpiece, it looks like the Calypsos are holding auditions for a replacement. Do whatever it takes to get into those auditions and put a stop to it!"
- Find entry requirements
- Steal Hammerclan banner
- Get trophy from War Pig
- I dunno, loot Puttergunk's strongbox
- Bring trophies to Holy Broadcasting Center
- Deposit trophies
- Stop Pandora's Next Top Mouthpiece
- Kill (brand new) Mouthpiece
- Play Mouthpiece's organ
- Find secret stash
- Return to Ellie
- Information ECHO
- Hammerclan's War Banner
- Puttergunk's Prize Gunk
- War Pig's Steering Wheel
The War Pig can be hijacked for a unique Vehicle Paint Job.
- The quest's title is a reference to America's Next Top Model, a popular TV series where a number of aspiring models compete for the title of "America's Next Top Model" and a chance to begin their career.
- This quest is a tongue-in-cheek commentary on the respawn mechanics of most mob-based games in general, as enemies and bosses will usually respawn once a map is revisited to allow for farming or grinding, but without any explanation for how they managed to come back "alive" again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.