Paladins are enemies encountered in the DLC Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. They are claymore-wielding holy knights with the ability to heal themselves and others.
Paladins are highly specialized knights endowed with numerous abilities that their comrades do not possess.
Foremost of these abilities is the power to heal themselves and some of the allies around them. They can also imbue them with holy purpose. In so doing Paladins will hold their swords to their chests, and levitate into the air. As they ascend, and while they are spreading out their arms, a very speciffic sound can be heard followed by a field of energy spreading out around them. All affected knights (excluding Archers, Badass Archers, Badass Knights, Storm Knight, and other Paladins) have their health restored by a certain amount and for a short (about 5 seconds) period of time are granted a prefixed name Blessed. While holding this prefix, all affected knights have their movement speed and base damage increased. Blessed knights are easily recognized by bright yellow rings around them.
Paladins also have access to offensive spells that can bathe attackers in fire or ice, and when attacking conventionally, they run in close to deal melee damage, or sometimes stop to throw their sword from a distance.
- Paladins spawn with out shields which are in form of energy orbs. To gain their shields, Paladins must hold their swords to their chests, and levitate into the air.
- Once destroyed, energy shield can not be restored.
- They tend to heal their allies only once their own shields have been destroyed.
- Paladins are resistant to fire, taking even less damage from incendiary weapons than other knights.
- Paladins have different names for each difficulty level:
Their abilities are eerily similar to that of Lost Legion Eternal.