Ordered Chaos is Gaige's third skill tree, of three. The Ordered Chaos tree focuses on Anarchy, which increases damage but decreases accuracy. Her other skill trees are Best Friends Forever and Little Big Trouble.
- Smaller, Lighter, Faster - Increases your reload speed but decreases your magazine size.
- Anarchy - Killing an enemy or fully emptying your gun's magazine while in combat grants you a stack of Anarchy
- Preshrunk Cyberpunk - Increases the maximum number of Anarchy stacks you can have.
- Robot Rampage - Deathtrap Ability. Deathtrap lashes out with a flurry of attacks.
- Blood Soaked Shields - Killing an enemy immediately restores a portion of your shields, but you lose a portion of your health.
- Annoyed Android - Increases the movement speed of Deathtrap.
- Discord - Prematurely reloading activates Discord granting you bonus accuracy, fire rate, and health regeneration. You constantly lose Anarchy stacks while Discord is active. Discord can be shut off by prematurely reloading again.
- Typecast Iconoclast - Whenever you get a stack of Anarchy there is a chance you get an additional stack.
- Rational Anarchist - If you have 0 stacks of Anarchy, then the next time you would gain an Anarchy stack you instead gain 25.
- Death From Above - Shooting an enemy while in mid-air consumes stacks of Anarchy and causes a Digi-splosion, damaging nearby enemies.
- The Nth Degree - Every Nth bullet that hits an enemy will ricochet toward another nearby enemy.
- With Claws - Melee Override Skill. While you have a stack of Anarchy, melee to digistruct claws and swipe twice at an enemy, dealing damage based on the number of Anarchy stacks you currently have and restoring health. The lower your health the more health you gain. This attack consumes an Anarchy stack.
- Ordered Chaos relies on large bonuses with substantial downsides. Gaige loses accuracy in favor of damage.
|Best Friends Forever||Little Big Trouble||Ordered Chaos|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.