CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article.
Opha Superior is a massive Guardian summoner that guards the final route to the Vault of the Sentinel. It is encountered in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and is a very large Opha with rich purple colored armor attachments and big white helmet.
Opha Superior first appears at Eleseer during the mission The Beginning of the End as a mini-boss (being introduced via a title card, but not featuring a boss health bar). It spawns in northern sector of Eleseer as it's a final route toward the crystal in the center of the map which is the entrance to the Vault of the Sentinel.
Opha Superior is the strongest Opha Guardian meaning it is bigger and has higher damage (which doesn't affect its movement speed). In addition to being capable of spawning multiple Putti at once (with a chance of being elemental charged), Opha Superior is able to spawn Cheru and Sera Guardians (also multiple at given times).
Opha Superior also can perform Putti bombing and nova blast (in melee range).
Shock damage is effective against its large shield and, as it is a flesh based enemy, incendiary attacks are effective against its health.
- When an Opha Superior dies, all enemies summoned by it also die, not giving any experience points to player.
- Capturing this Opha is one of the objectives in optional mission Sterwin Forever.
- Opha Superior doesn't appear in The Holodome Onslaught.
- After completing the story mission, Opha Superior's spawn period is equal to regular enemies. This makes Opha Superior a good source of moonstones.
- Background image of Opha Superior's title card can be spotted in loading screen image of Eleseer.
- In True Vault Hunter Mode, they are renamed Righteous Opha Superior, and in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, they are renamed Divine Opha Superior.