“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Special Weapon Effects
Omnilock. Omniload. Omnideath. – Reloading the weapon reloads all of the character's other equipped weapons.
Usage & Description
The Omniloader is an otherwise unremarkable Dahl pistol with a useful utility effect. As such, its power depends on the other weapons in the character's loadout.
For maximum value, all of the weapons in the character's loadout should be emptied before reloading the Omniloader. The Omniloader can also be kept with one bullet fired to allow for immediate reloads during prolonged battles.
- Weapons that benefit from the Omniloader include:
- Jakobs sniper rifles, Torgue rocket launchers, and other weapons that reload one shot at a time.
- Underbarrel accessories on Vladof weapons, particularly the rocket launchers on their sniper rifles.
- Hyperion weapons with long, elaborate reload animations.
- COV weapon repair is not affected by the Omniloader.
- Zane's Cold Bore skill sharply reduces holster time, making the Omniloader more practical.
- Despite the Omniloader's magazine being refilled before the reload animation ends, it will not reload the user's other weapons until the reload animation has finished.