The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Night of the Living Ned is a story mission in The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned given by Jakobs ECHO. It has you find Ned and kill him to end his reign of terror.
- "Ned is in the mill. There is nothing in your way. Kill him."
- Assassinate Dr. Ned for the Jakobs Corporation.
- Dr. Ned killed
- Fight your way to the mill, find Dr. Ned which is in the last room of The Mill. The fight is straight forward, he has a weak shield and moderate health. Kill him!
- "That was easy."
- Completing this mission will unlock the achievement Night of the Living Ned.
- "Turns out hes a bad guy ... who knew?" - cutscene when you reach him at The Mill.
- When you kill him the credits begin to roll but are interrupted by a cut scene to the next mission.
- The mission name is based on the title of the famous zombie cult classic "Night of the Living Dead".
- The mission name also provides a bit of foreshadowing.
Dr. Ned sends several messages at mission walkthrought:
- 1st, after the 2nd bridge: "Keep coming. I don't care. I actually designed this shit in stages so it would be more entertaining for me."
- 2nd, after Wereskags killed: "Alright. What's Jakobs payin' you? I'd offer to double it, but I'm poor as dirt after spending every cent I had into the recreational use of the undead as money makers. So far, not diggin' my plan in hindsight."
- 3rd, during the 3rd bridge: "Alright, alright. You're makin' a nice little dent in my undead army. That's the beauty of the undead – if you kill them they're just dead again, and I just fire up the mojo, and make them re-undead and they're back to gnawin' at your hind fat."
- 4th, during the 3rd bridge: "Okay, now you're just getting my dress all a-twitter. If I have to get out of bed and kill you I sure as hell will. Yeah, I'm Echo communicating from bed. So, what?"
- 5th, during The Mill: "Well, you got me out of bed. Now I'm just pissed off. I love slippers. I live to wear them. Now I'm just gonna have to kill you."
- and during cutscene: "You smell like popcorn. Now I'm pissed!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.