“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- Helena Pierce is a questgiver located in the first floor of a building near the New Haven New-You station.
- Dr. Zed is found here after leaving Fyrestone.
- Marcus Kincaid is a questgiver and operator of the weapon and ammo vendors encountered throughout Pandora
- Scooter is a questgiver, mechanic, and operator of the Catch-a-Ride system found on Pandora.
Points of Interest
Hidden Basement Easter Egg
There is a hidden basement in New Haven that cannot be accessed until you receive the main quest "Another Piece of the Puzzle". You can't complete any part of that quest or the basement will become locked again. As soon as you get the quest, head to the small blue building directly behind the building next to Helena Pierce's building and take the elevator down. The basement usually has 3-5 Psychos in it along with a silver and a red weapons chest, and some lockers.
Hidden Weapon Crates
There are five Hidden Weapon Crates in New Haven, excluding the Crate that is unlocked once the Claptrap rescue is completed. The weapons crate rewarded for the Claptrap Rescue Quest makes for a total of six, once you have completed the quest.
Hidden Weapon Vending Machine
There is another weapon vending machine behind a garage door that is sometimes open when a player enters New Haven. It is located directly across the street from the weapon vending machine in front of Marcus Kincaid's building. Because the weapons this vendor sells is usually of higher levels than the guns of the more accessible vending machine, it is possible this machine only becomes accessible once a certain quest is accepted or complete, or once the player reaches a certain level. Even then, the opening of this vending machine remains random.
- See Article: New Haven Missions