“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Moze was a battle-hardened veteran who originally fought for Vladof when her squad was wiped out during a suicide mission. Having survived, together with her mech Iron Bear, she would then embark on becoming a vault hunter.
Moze's action skills are Railgun, Minigun and V-35 Grenade Launcher. The action skills she equips determines the weapons that Iron Bear uses when she operates it, and two action skills can be equipped at a time. She can equip two of the same action skill in both slots or a different action skill in each slot.
The Railgun fires electrified high-velocity projectiles that deal shock damage.
The Minigun rapid-fires rounds and is capable of sustained fire. Firing the weapon for prolonged periods causes it to overheat and become inoperable for a short time.
- V-35 Grenade Launcher
The V-35 is a semi-automatic grenade launcher. Despite firing grenades, its projectiles are unaffected by Moze's grenade mod.
Additional action skills can be unlocked in each skill tree:
- Shield of Retribution
- Bear Fist: A close range pneumatic-driven fist that can deal massive damage.
- Bottomless Mags
- Salamander: A flamethrower that deals incendiary damage with unlimited ammo.
- Demolition Woman
- Vanquisher Rocket Pod: A rocket launcher that can rapid-fire unguided explosive rockets.
- Moze was leaked prior to the game's announcement in December 2018.
- Moze appeared in a tech demo in which she had her face concealed and Randy was "teasingly" telling the fans that she will be a character in Borderlands 3.
- Moze's code name was "Iron bear."
- She is voiced by Cyber-girl Siro, a known Japanese Virtual YouTuber, in the Japanese dub of Borderlands 3.
- Mose's character class, a Gunner, is the successor to the Soldier and Commando classes from previous games in the series.
- ↑ Moze on Borderlands 3 official site
- ↑ 17 Minutes of Borderlands 3 Moze Gameplay - E3 2019 – Yotube video
- ↑ Borderlands 3 Japanese version Official Website