“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
The Moon Zoomy system is over seen by Janey Springs, a junk marketeer who lives in Concordia. It becomes functional across Elpis after recovering a Moon Zoomy Digistruct Key from Deadlift in Regolith Range.
The Moon Zoomy is first used to leave Regolith Range, as a gap must be cleared in a vehicle to be able to get back to Serenity's Waste.
- "G'day, mate -- need a new motor?"
- "Moon Zoomy's the place for zoomy... moon... things!"
- "Giant steps while walking on the moon are no match for a fast motor!"
- "Moon Zoomy -- zoomiest vehicles on the moon!"
- "Wanna go crater-hopping? Get yourself a Moon Zoomy vehicle!"
- "Listen up, you ferals -- check out a Moon Zoomy!"
- "You wanna zoom on the moon? This here's the place for ya!"
- "G'day, mate! Got a Moon Zoomy right here waiting for ya!"
- "Moon Zoomy? Glad you asked!"
- "Get your Moon Zoomy! Moon not included."
- "You'd have to be a real drongo to pass up a Moon Zoomy! Right here for ya!"
- "On the moon and you wanna zoom? You know where you need to be!"
- "Aww, yeah, mate -- you found a Moon Zoomy!"
- "Need to get somewhere in a hurry? Get your Moon Zoomy on!"
- "Only a bloody idiot would pass up a Moon Zoomy vehicle! Are you a bloody idiot? ARE YOU?!"
- "Need some zoom on the moon? Too right, ya do!"
- "This is Janey Springs, and I recommend Moon Zoomy for all your vehicle needs!"
- "Moon Zoomy! Now with Mate's Rates!"
- "G'day, cobber! Why not take a Moon Zoomy vehicle for a burl?"
- "Moon Zoomy: 20% less explode-y than the next best... uhm... vehicle. Whatever that means."
- "Get zooming!"
- "Moon Zoomy: get zooming!"