Money Shot is a tier 3 skill in Salvador's Gun Lust skill tree. It grants the last bullet in your gun's magazine a massive damage bonus. The damage bonus is reduced for guns that have smaller magazines.
- Maximum Bonus Damage: +96% per level. This is contrary to the listed description, which displays +80% per level.
|Max Damage Bonus (Listed)||+80%||+160%||+240%||+320%||+400%|
|Max Damage Bonus (Effective)||+96%||+192%||+288%||+384%||+480%|
|Max Damage Bonus (Listed)||+480%||+560%||+640%||+720%||+800%||880%|
|Max Damage Bonus (Effective)||+576%||+672%||+768%||+864%||+960%||+1056%|
- The listed maximum damage is incorrect; it assumes a maximum of a 10 round magazine when the damage can actually scale up 2 more times, up to a 12-round magazine.
- The damage increases by 8% for each round in a magazine, up to a maximum of 12. Any magazine size lower than 12 will receive less damage from the skill, down to a minimum of 2 rounds which will only gain 16% bonus damage on the last shot.
- Due to this, no weapon will receive an 8% bonus to the last shot.
- If Inconceivable procs on the final shot from a magazine, the subsequent shot will still be considered the "last" shot and receive the damage Money Shot bonus as well. This can potentially occur multiple times in a row if Inconceivable keeps proccing on that last shot.
- This skill does not work on the Infinity, single-shot mag weapons that consume 1 ammo per shot, rocket launchers, or E-tech Splatguns. It also does not work on grenade or rocket rifles such as the Grenadier or Cannon, even though the sound effect still plays.
- It can be somewhat forced on the Infinity with a glitch involving Gunzerking and a weapon that consumes multiple ammo per shot, but as it is still a single-shot weapon, it will never receive a bonus anyway.
- On Torgue and Maliwan weapons, and other weapons with bonus elemental damage, this skill only buffs the bullet impact damage, not the Explosive or Elemental splash damage.
- For weapons that consume multiple ammo per shot, the entire last shot benefits in full from Money Shot, but the magazine still counts towards the bonus normally. This effectively multiplies the effectiveness of Money Shot by that factor. Quad-barreled shotguns and weapons with the double-shot accessory especially benefit from this.
- When Money Shot activates on a gun in the left hand, the damage buff will be based on the magazine size of the right hand gun. This means that, with the right guns, having a 12+ magazine empty on your right hand can dramatically increase the damage output of your off-hand weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.