Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Sir Hammerlock, intrigued by the close relationship between the pair, offers a mission to inspect and eliminate them. Midgemong presents a boss encounter at the end of the mission.
- Main article: Symbiosis
- The midget appears to be a badass midget. Despite not appearing to be wearing a helmet, shooting him in the head can initiate typical raged goliath dialogue, as well as causing him to start attacking the other bandits in the area.
- Midgemong has a small chance to drop the legendary Torgue assault rifle, KerBlaster.
- Midgemong will always be flanked by 2 badass marauders (note they will not always spawn directly).
- The Midge's voice is the same voice of a badass midget or a midget goliath.
- Dropped the Tinderbox and the Creamer on Day 7 of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt.
- Midgemong is a combination of the words "Midget" and "Bullymong." The rider midget is named Midge; his bullymong is Warmong.