Master Gee The Invincible is a raid boss exclusive to Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty. He can only be found upon completing the DLC's main mission line, and is available for challenge after the person hosting the game has beaten the Hyperius the Invincible mission. Master Gee's mission given by Shade.
- Main article: Master Gee the Invincible (mission)
- Master Gee's dialogue are voice-modulated versions of lines spoken by Buzzard pilots.
- Master Gee wields a differently textured Ahab, aptly named the ERROR MESSAGE. It cannot be obtained through legitimate means.
- During the battle with Master Gee, the launcher spawns with a randomized stock which affects its missile speed, fire rate and other factors. This can be seen before the fight begins where he is standing still before attacking him.
- The challenge for defeating Master Gee, Master Worm Food, is glitched and for many players will not progress at all. This is due to the area of detection for Master Gee's death within the arena; glitch may also be attributed to Master Gee's observed random disappearances from the arena if players stray too far from him.
- Master Gee has a chance to drop the following items in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.