“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Special Weapon Effects
Yedesh na den', khleba beri na nedelyu. – Increased magazine size, fire rate and reload time. Reduced damage. Unique reload animation, with the user replacing three separate magazines.
Usage & Description
The Magnificent can sustain fire for an incredibly long time, especially when used by Moze or FL4K, both of whom have skills that can add ammo directly to the magazine. If those skills are triggered often enough, the Magnificent can fire uninterrupted for as long as needed. However, its extreme reload time can be off-putting for users without reload or ammo-related skills.
- Due to Moze's Redistribution being more effective for weapons with larger magazine sizes, the Magnificent will be able to regain most of its lost ammo after a single critical hit. This can potentially allow the gun to be fired without reloading even once.
- Using an underbarrel weapon (such as a Taser or Zip rockets) and emptying its munitions will trigger the reloading animation, after which the underbarrel weapon will be loaded again. The reloading can be canceled by swapping back to the regular pistol, in which case the underbarrel weapon will reload normally after a short delay.
- The Omniloader's special effect can be used to mitigate the Magnificent's long reload.
- Currently, a bug exists for weapons that spawn with an underbarrel Taser have their weapon cards erroneously showing as if they have a shock elemental capacitor and are capable of inflicting shock damage in the normal firing mode. In some cases, weapons that spawn with an incendiary elemental capacitor and underbarrel taser have their weapon cards showing both elements as if the weapon was a dual-element weapon, even though they are not. See weapons #7 through #10 on the variants page.
- The flavor text is Russian "Едешь на день, хлеба бери на неделю." and translates to "Going somewhere for a day, take bread for a week."
- Despite having animations for each magazine's reload, the third magazine is not removed while reloading.