“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
This article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Lucky 7 is a legendary pistol in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Jakobs. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Scraptrap Prime located in The Compactor.
Special Weapon Effects
O Fortuna. – Has a chance to get a bonus effect after a reload.
Usage & Description
The Lucky 7 is an unpredictable weapon, since the chance of gaining special effects from a reload is randomized. It can perform very well, or if no bonuses occur, perform like a normal Jakobs pistol.
- The bonus effect is shown as a slot machine with 5 symbols and can have the following bonuses:
- Crosshair: All shots in the magazine deal critical hits regardless of aim, pierces the enemy and ricochets.
- Bullets: The weapon is fired in an automatic mode with an increased fire rate.
- Fire: All shots in the magazine deal elemental damage.
- Mushroom cloud: All shots in the magazine fire explosive rounds with a blast radius.
- 7: Fire seven projectiles in the shape of a 7.
- It is possible to gain multiple bonuses in a single reload.