This Gamechanger gives Claptrap a permanent increase to firerate and reload speed that increases the lower Claptrap's health and shields are. It also unlocks the ACTION PACKAGE Pirate Ship Mode for VaultHunter.EXE.
- Fire Rate: up to 100%
- Reload Speed: up to 100%
- Pirate Ship Mode: Turn into an AWESOME PIRATE SHIP! With CANNONS!
While in Pirate Ship mode, four cannons will appear on each corner of the player's screen. For the duration of the action package, these cannons will fire to the tune of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, launching one shot slowly, picking up speed in the middle, before finishing with a final volley of 12 cannonballs at the very end. Each cannoball fires at an arc and deals massive explosive damage, allowing Claptrap to obliterate enemies should he survive through the whole action package. The cannonballs can harm Claptrap, with the final volley being capable of putting Claptrap into Fight For Your Life.
- Sometimes when the Pirate Ship Action Package is activated, the music will not play. Instead, it will randomly play when a different one is activated.
- There is a bug that when the Pirate Ship Action Package is activated in multiplayer, the cannons will not fire, even though the cannons show up, Claptrap will still take a pirate ship form, and the music plays.
- For the duration of the package, in addition to guns, Claptrap has a pirate hat and a small sail.
- The tune accompanying the cannonfire is Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.
|Boomtrap||I Love You Guys!||Fragmented Fragtrap|