Little Yeeti is a legendary pistol in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Jakobs and is exclusive to the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Yeti located in Skittermaw Basin.
Special Weapon Effects
Yeet 'em if you got 'em! – Increased damage. Fires 2 projectiles per shot. Has a chance to knock back enemies.
Usage & Description
The Little Yeeti has the high damage compared to other Jakobs pistols. However, this is undermined by its small magazine size and low projectile speed, making the weapon unable to sustain high damage outputs. It can synergize with a Moze build using Forge, and like other Jakobs guns, it works well with FL4K's Fade Away action skill and Guerrillas in the Mist augment.
While the increased knockback can be useful at times on smaller enemies, it's generally pretty ineffective, as most smaller enemies can be killed very quickly anyway and most big enemies can't even be knocked back. Furthermore, Jakobs shotguns can launch enemies futher than the Little Yeeti can, making its special effect merely a novelty.
- It can spawn with the Masher accessory, changing the pellet count from 2 to 6 and reducing the accuracy. However, for some reason, the Masher accessory actually decreases the amount of damage so much that each trigger pull from a non-masher variant deals more damage then a Masher variant, despite the Masher variant's reduced accuracy.
- Shots by the Little Yeeti appear as shotgun shells.
- Hotfix 12/17/2020: Damage increased by 33.3%.
- The Little Yeeti's name is a pun of the enemy that drops it (the Yeti) and the word "yeet", which is a popular term jokingly used online to describe throwing someone or something with force.
- The flavor text does the same by inserting "yeet" into the phrase "smoke 'em if you got 'em."