The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Law & Order is Nisha's first skill tree. This Skill Tree is all about kill or be killed, heal or run away, up close and personal, gaining strength as damage is taken. Her other skill trees are Fan the Hammer and The Riflewoman.
- Tier 1
- Law - Increases your Shield Capacity and Melee Damage by 5% per rank.
- Order - Every time you take 15% of your maximum health in damage you gain a stack of Order, capped at 10 stacks. For each Order stack, you have a 1.2% chance to heal double the damage taken. Stacks are quickly lost outside combat.
- Tier 2
- The Third Degree - Your next melee attack gains extra damage after Showdown ends, or after killing an enemy. This effect can stack up to five times.
- Rough Rider - Slam Augment. Increases Slam damage and max Order stacks by five. Hitting enemies with your Slam earns Order stacks per enemy hit.
- Wanted - Enemies that trigger Order stacks gain a Wanted stack. Attacking Wanted enemies inflicts extra damage for each Wanted stack.
- Tier 3
- Discipline - Increases max Order stack by five. Every ten stacks restores your shields, as well as boosting your Shield Recharge Delay, Gun Damage, and Melee Damage for each Order stack.
- Tier 4
- Due Process - Hitting enemies with a melee attack boosts your gun damage for several seconds.
- Blood of the Guilty - Increases max Order stack by five. When you or an ally kill an opponent, you gain health back and a stack of Order.
- Jurisdiction - Showdown regenerates your health and boosts your Movement speed.
- Tier 5
- No Pain, No Gain - Increases gun damage in proportion to how low your Health is.
- Rarin' to Go - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy boosts your Gun Damage and Reload Speed based on how many Order stacks you have.
- Tier 6
- Thunder Crackdown - Raises max Order stack by five. Your melee attack can unleash a cone of lightning, dealing increased damage for each stack of Order you have.
|Law & Order||Fan the Hammer||The Riflewoman|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.