This article is about the common Launcher title. For other uses, see Launcher (E-tech)
Launcher is the title of a group of common rocket launchers in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. They are manufactured by Tediore and scavs and commonly spawn with the Tediore and scav barrels.
Usage & Description
Depending on which type of barrel the Launcher spawns with, the rockets fired can have varying properties:
- Tediore barrel – Does nothing additional.
- Scav barrel – Increased damage and reduced accuracy.
- Tediore Volt Thrower – Unique shock launcher with increased overall stats.
- Tediore Kaneda's Laser – Legendary explosive launcher that fires a laser and can inflict critical hits.
- Scav Badaboom – Legendary launcher that fires six rockets per shot.
- Scav Thingy – Legendary corrosive launcher that fires a rocket which splits into three homing grenades.
- If the weapon and barrel are both of scav manufacture, it will fire three rockets per shot and the listed damage will be evenly divided among all three.
- The Launcher is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source.