“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
King Bobo is a massive Badass Jabber and the ruler of a large Jabber settlement in the northern-most part of the Voracious Canopy. In order to get hold of the ECHO recorder left behind by now-dead scientists, Vault Hunters must complete several trials to prove their worth. He controls a large number of jabbers including Squire Jabbers and two King's Champions. He is in conflict with Queen iOsaur.
- King Bobo has the following moves:
- Shotgun - primary attack, runs around shooting a shotgun.
- Jump to ceiling - used to get away and avoid attacks.
- Corrosive blob - throws corrosive blobs while hanging from the ceiling. These blobs are larger than those thrown by other jabbers.
- Hammer slam - slams a hammer into the ground and sends out rock trail that throws enemies into the air.
- King Bobo also goes by the name "His Largeness King Bobo of the Jabbers".
- Prior to the July 23 2020 patch, King Bobo was a non-respawnable enemy.
- The subtitles for every time King Bobo speaks simply says, "Oook" while it is translated into multiple sentences. This is a reference to Discworld and The Librarian.