Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Kinetic Reflection is a tier 2 skill in Maya's Motion skill tree. Upon killing an enemy, enemy bullets can be deflected, dealing reduced damage and inflicting a portion of its own damage to other enemies.
- Damage Reduction: +10% per level
- Deflection Damage: 20% per level
- Since it both reduces the damage taken and reflects the bullet (including any elemental effects that the shot had) back on the attacker, it becomes possible that a gun-wielding enemy may kill themselves without even being attacked.
- The bullets reflected by this power will trigger Cloud Kill if it is ready for use. They are also affected by the ricochet chance granted by Chain Reaction, making it possible for reflected bullets to hit more than one enemy.
- With 10 ranks in this skill, Maya will take no damage at all from bullets. With 11 ranks, bullets will actually heal Maya by 10% of their damage, restoring health or shields.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.