Increases your Max Health. Additionally, close range attackers have a chance to be struck by Explosive Feedback. The closer the enemy is to you, the more likely they are to be struck.
- Max Health: +5% per level
- Explosive Feedback Chance: Up to 5% per level
|Explosive Feedback Chance||5%||10%||15%||20%||25%|
- This skill can not gain additional levels.
- Explosive Feedback damage is increased by grenade damage and explosive damage buffs.
- Damage inflicted by the feedback is not large, roughly what a quality Torgue pistol of the same level would deliver unbuffed, and it does not stun or knock back its target.
- Explosive Feedback that takes place on an enemy's melee strike against Wilhelm may kill the enemy before the damage is registered against Wilhelm. If that same melee strike cripples Wilhelm, the enemy will not be available for Second Wind.
|Wolf and Saint|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.