“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- "Killavolt, a bandit ECHOstreamer, is hosting his very own battle royale. But if Moxxi has anything to do about it, it's gonna be lights out for Killavolt."
- Go to Lectra City.
- Enter battle royale.
- Meet up with Moxxi.
- Collect Trudy's token.
- Collect Jenny's token.
- Collect Lena's token.
- Collect batteries (3).
- Head to Moxxi's.
- Give batteries to Moxxi.
- Take booby-trapped token from Moxxi.
- Head to the Killarena.
- Attend token ceremony.
- Give Trudy's token.
- Give Jenny's token.
- Give Lena's token.
- Give booby-trapped token.
- Kill Killavolt.
As Killavolt is immune to shock damage, non-elemental weapons should be used to deplete his shield. If the Vault Hunter has a sufficiently damaging weapon, they can aim for his physical shield in his left hand; after sufficient damage has been dealt, Killavolt will drop to his knees and his head will be exposed. Once his shield has been broken, incendiary or radiation weapons should be switched to.
After Killavolt receives sufficient damage, he will teleport out of the arena and 2 to 4 enemies will spawn, consisting of Fanatics and Psychos. Killing these enemies quickly is recommended as Killavolt will perform a charging attack and swing his shield when he isn't targeted.
- For an unknown reason, Zane is unable to deploy his barrier shield in Killavolt's arena.
- Upon release, the mission had a severe bug that did not deactivate the electrified tiles, eventually resulting in the entire floor being electrified with no way to avoid damage. This has since been patched in the September 26, 2019 update.
- The Transformer shield makes the Vault Hunter immune to shock damage, making the fight significantly easier.
- The "Galaxy Brain" Mayhem Mode modifier will make it easier to score critical hits on Killavolt.