Keep It Piping Hot is the tier 5 skill in Salvador's Gun Lust skill tree. While Gunzerking is on cooldown, this skill gives a buff to guns, melee, and grenade damage. This effect is deactivated whenever Gunzerking is ready to be activated.
- Gun Damage: +5% per level
- Grenade Damage: +5% per level
- Melee Damage: +6% per level
There are no class mods that boost this skill beyond 5 levels.
- In versions before patch 1.4, this skill did not function if any cooldown rate bonuses were applied to Gunzerking. A greyed-out skill effect tab appeared on the HUD, but did not highlight.
- Many skills synergize poorly with this skill. When Gunzerking is upgraded with a longer duration by Last Longer, a faster cooldown by I'm Ready Already, and kills restoring duration through Yippee Ki Yay, this skill will get little to no time to be active in between long session of Gunzerking. Additionally, if Get Some is activated while not Gunzerking, it further reduces the time that this skill will be active.
- It can somewhat synergize with Get Some if it activates while Gunzerking, but it will only last for up to 3 seconds and will still eventually run out given Gunzerking lasts long enough.